Friday, October 31, 2008

Visit

Matthew was able to come for a week on vacation to start looking for a transfer and an apartment for us and it was so wonderful to have him here. I loved having him bring me lunch at work and the kids got a kick out of seeing my future husband. I seemed to find a lot of reasons for having him come and visit me by forgetting my keys and the popsicles for our lunch with the teacher. We were able to get some wedding planning done too. As well as take some engagement photos. At the end of the week is was next to impossible to say goodbye. Matthew's transfer has not gone through yet and so we are still waiting to see what happens there. Fingers crossed it happens soon.

1 comment:

Pam said...

It must be so hard to not have him nearby.

How are the wedding plans going? Can I help with anything? I am so excited for you!

Thanks for the message on my blog. I am finally feeling well enough to not gag when I think of food. Moms/women are not allowed to be sick. Dishes are stacked in the sink and laundry is piling up. It took all Thane could muster to get the boys ready and to the school bus this morning. My man is sweet, but I think he does better at working than he does with multitasking as a parent....

Keep in touch!

Love, Psm (hee hee)